Vietnamese Rice Vermicelli Noodles
with Ohmungood bits
1. Fry the Ohmungood bits in oil until all sides are golden brown. Set aside.
2. Boil the vermicelli noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
3. Chop the lettuce and cucumber into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the carrot. Wash the herbs and bean sprouts.
4. Make the nuoc mam sauce using the listed ingredients above.
5. Assemble the noodles bowl: cooked noodles, Mung bits, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, herbs and bean spouts. Drizzle the sauce on top and enjoy!
Vietnamese Rice Vermicelli Noodles with Ohmungood bits
We love asian food and Veggie Anh did a great version of Chili noodles.
This recipe features our flavorful Mung bean bits, vermicelli rice noodles, a lot of herbs and veggies and a side of vegan fish sauce mix 😋 Bún chả originates from Hanoi, and northern Vietnam and can be eaten for either lunch or dinner!
1 pack Ohmungood’s Mung bean bits
1 tbsp cooking oil
2 servings vermicelli rice noodles
1 medium carrot
bean sprouts optional
‘Nuoc mam’ Fish sauce mix
2 tbsp vegan fish sauce sub with soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar or sweetener of choice
1 tbsp rice vinegar
Juice from ¼ a lime
4 tbsp hot/warm water
minced garlic and chili